NeoPro Zap Winter Gillet
NeoPro Zap Winter Gillet
ZAP - a sudden effect or event that makes a dramatic impact, especially a sudden burst of energy or sound. Sudden Zap of energy, giving you the second wind you needed on your ride.
This gillet is black and red with fade detail.
This vest features lightweight nylon windbreaker material on the front. The rear features stretchy mesh backing with 2 large pockets. A great extra layer to keep your core warm, whilst still being breathable whilst you sweat.
The material is breathable and lightweight. It scrunches up easily to fit in your jersey pocket - our vest has all the qualities of the big brands, but at a smidge of the price!
This is a final sale item and is not eligible for returns.
We’re here to make your life as easy as possible when selecting the kit you like. We understand sometimes you select the incorrect size, so we offer returns within 30 days of your order fulfilment date. We will provide a refund by the way of store credit. All items must be in brand new/resellable condition with original tags attached and not tampered with/re-attached.
Things to Consider
- We do not accept liability for any returns sent back without prior approval.
- We recommend you check all of your items thoroughly when first received. If the item is unworn and re sellable it may be returned within 30 days for a refund for store credit.
- The item must be in its original packaging & with tags attached to the garment.
- Worn, damaged or altered apparel cannot be refunded. This includes deodorant, moisturiser, makeup, or fake tan marks, as well as having the tags removed or tampered with or re-attached.
- Apparel without a proof of purchase may not be returned and refunded.
- If the product is faulty, we’ll meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy in terms of a refund, exchange, or credit. If you have a warranty concern, please email us at email@example.com.
- Please ensure you have assessed your new NeoPro Cycling apparel within 24hours of delivery and notified us of any concerns within this timeframe. Should you notify us of any issues outside of this timeframe, we will be unable to process your request. Please note, this also includes any incorrect or missing items from your order.
- The buyer will need to pay return shipping costs on a return. Please note we do not refund shipping costs with a return.
- Please return items neatly, in a respectable manner.
- We do not accept returns on socks, neck gaiters, casquettes, gift cards, or final sale items as listed on the product pages.
To ensure you get the best out of your new NeoPro Kit, please follow these care instructions- Cold wash under 30 degrees only- Line dry in shade only- Do not tumble dry- Do not soak- Do not use softener - Do not wash with gloves/velcro
Hot tip: Saddle bags and rear light mounts can cause unnecessary wear, rub, pulling and tears - check the location of your saddle bags and rear light mounts compared to your legs when you ride.
Our Warranty Covers- Manufacturing defects that affect the structural integrity of the garment.
Our Warranty Does Not Cover- Wear and tear or loose threads.- Custom designs.- Damages from crashing, or wear and tear such as abrasions, wear marks, scratches or fading, improper storage or washing or contact with sunscreen.We operate under highly regarded QA processes, however, manufacturing defects can still happen. Please let us know if you think your garment has an issue.
Our kits are race cut and made to feel good. The jerseys are race cut and the bibs are compression. Both are designed to be skin tight to move with your body correctly. The bibs need to be wriggled up your legs into the correct position and length you desire.
Please check all 4 measurements against our unisex guide.
Our measurements cross over sizes because lycra stretches. Carefully check which sizing all or most of your measurements fall into, selecting the largest size you fall into.
You'll need to measure the widest point of your chest and widest point of your waist.
|Widest point of Chest (cm)
|Widest point of Waist (cm)
Based on our guide, if your measurements fall between sizes, we recommend that you choose the bigger size for all items. If you're unsure, email us before you buy - firstname.lastname@example.org including your 4 measurements.