Update your location?
To ensure you get the best out of your new NeoPro Kit, please follow these care instructions
- Cold wash under 30 degrees only
- Delicate wash cycle only
- Line dry in shade only
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not soak
- Do not use softener
- Do not wash with gloves/velcro
Hot tip: Saddle bags and rear light mounts can cause unnecessary wear, rub, pulling and tears - check the location of your saddle bags and rear light mounts compared to your legs when you ride.
Our Warranty Covers
- Manufacturing defects that affect the structural integrity of the garment.
Our Warranty Does Not Cover
- Wear and tear or loose threads.
- Custom designs.
- Damages from crashing, or wear and tear such as abrasions, wear marks, scratches or fading, improper storage or washing or contact with sunscreen.
We operate under highly regarded QA processes, however, manufacturing defects can still happen. Please let us know if you think your garment has an issue.
Our kits are race cut and made to feel good. The jerseys are race cut and the bibs are compression. Please check all 4 measurements against our unisex guide.
Our measurements cross over sizes because lycra stretches. Carefully check which sizing all or most of your measurements fall into, selecting the largest size if you fall into 2 categories.
You'll need to measure the widest point of your chest and waist.
|Height (cm)|| |
|Chest (cm)|| |
|Waist (cm)|| |
|Weight (kg)|| |
If your measurements fall between sizes, we recommend that you choose the bigger size for the best fit.